Saturday 29 March 2014

Your missing it!

There's a new saying in our home. "Your missing it!" "Quick quick your missing out".

This results in whomever is "missing out" dropping everything and running to see what you are doing. I love that both your Daddy and I feel stopping to enjoy you is always more important than anything else we are doing.

Your laugh is so infectious, your intrigue in the world is so amazing, your desire to move and go go go is incredible. But eventually you do run out of energy and fall asleep. But even then we admire you.

Watching you dream, smiling in your sleep. As your Daddy and I pull silly faces at each other over your head. I'm glad I chose my best friend to share my life with. 

Because every moment with you should be savoured and shared with someone as special as you are. 




1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree more. Enjoy every last second of it!

    ReplyDelete