Tuesday 11 March 2014

Peaceful walks

Another busy day packed full of adventure and a long "to do list". Which meant many car trips and not much peaceful rest time for you. 

So when you fell asleep at the shops just as we were about to leave I couldn't bear to wake you by putting you in the car.

There was only one solution. Daddy drove the shopping home and mama walked you home so that you could have a descent sleep.

It was lovely walking with you, under Grandma's umbrella to keep us shaded from the hot sun. As we stopped to cross at the lights, there was the local community bus that grandma used to take. I've never seen it before, but she always told me about her daily outings on the bus. 

I think that was grandmas way of letting us know she was with us. Watching over you and I. She would have loved you dearly. 

1 comment: