Friday 14 March 2014

Goodbye summer days

The seasons are changing, autumn is here. The mornings are starting out cooler now. Though they still warm up to remind us of the long hot days of summer. Soon enough these days will get shorter and colder.

As the leaves begin to change, I can see that just as summer has finished, your days of being that little baby have gone with it. 

I can't help but feel a little sad that these special days are already past. But there is so much fun ahead of us as you begin to explore, and your world starts to expand.

You are now able to move yourself quite a distance with rolling, wiggling and worming your way along. It won't be long till you have coordinated your limbs to start crawling. You can now stand and support yourself by holding onto things without someone holding you to balance.

Each day I find something else no longer fits you. So I'm packing away the 000 clothes which only a few weeks ago seemed huge, now 00 are required. 

After a very busy few weeks I now feel like I want to stop and savour our time together. I don't wish to share you anymore with the whole world. So days at home to play and connect are what I feel are needed. Winter is coming and it is time to hibernate my little one. 



No comments:

Post a Comment