Monday 17 March 2014

St Patrick's Day

Your first St Patrick's day was spent at one of our monthly Family Midwives gatherings. So you were able to play with all your friends including Eleanor, Coen & Zappora. 

The first of many St Patrick's Days that you will spend laughing and chatting with your friends over a few drinks (this years drinks being mama milk). 

You were the loudest chatterbox of all the little ones with so much to say, but Eleanor was a close second when she woke up. I can see you two will have lots of long chats one day.

I love being able to share these yearly traditions with you, when normally they would pass me by as I was too busy with work. 

Luckily you had a big morning sleep so mama was able to quickly create an outfit for you to wear. My little Irish doll, you are mamas pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. 




No comments:

Post a Comment