Wednesday 26 March 2014

After the rain there is always rainbows

It's hard to imagine life before you were born. Life is so much richer with you in it. The simplest things bring me the greatest joy.

I am learning to slow down and take notice of the world, because I want to share it with you. 

Again I walked you home from the shops today to let you sleep. On the way home it rained, infact it poured. 

But the rain didn't last and it stopped when we were closer to home. And though we may have been soaking wet, if we didn't walk home we wouldn't have stumbled upon a flock of rainbow lorikeets feeding on worms that had been brought to the surface from the rain.

Seeing them fly up into the trees as we walked past was a beautiful sight. It reminded me of your rainbow leggings. 

One day I will delight in seeing you run towards the birds chasing them in your rainbow leggings.




No comments:

Post a Comment