Saturday 22 March 2014

Smoochies

You have so much love to give, and you are now showing your love with sweet smoochy kisses. 

I will never make you kiss or hug anyone. I hated when I was made to kiss or hug someone when I was a child. I feel this does not teach you that your body is your own, not something others should force you to share. 

So if someone asks you for a kiss or hug you have the right to say no and not be made feel guilty for your choice. 

So when you offer a kiss or hug on your own it is truly a special gift. When you decide to give a kiss you do it with such purpose. Grabbing mamas cheeks, pulling mamas face to yours and planting a lovely open mouth kiss on mamas face with a big trail of drool left behind. 

I may love them even more when you learn to close your mouth so it's not quite a sloppy kiss. But I will always accept your gift with gratitude remembering that it was given with love. 


No comments:

Post a Comment