Wednesday 9 April 2014

To market to market to buy a fat pig...

A big adventure today as we explored the Eumundi markets with Katie. So many amazing treasures to be found.

A beautiful little stall full of handmade wooden toys was something Mama could not pass without finding something special for you. So away we came with a great bell rattle and mini abacus. 

We found a lovely swing that you really enjoyed, maybe one day we can have one of our own.

As we strolled from stall to stall we heard the echoes of admiration as always. "Isn't he just beautiful", "He looks so comfy up on your back", "What a happy little baby you have".

And I walked proudly with you on my back peering over my shoulder with one hand outstretched for me to hold and kiss. Your little feet dangling at my hips for me to tickle. 

I love exploring the world with you this way. Allowing you a birds eye view of the world from the safety of a nest. 





No comments:

Post a Comment