Sunday 3 August 2014

My little ray of Sunshine

The little whisks of hair at the nape of your neck are long enough now that they often roll into a string of curls. 

Your eyelashes so fair but so long fluttering away as your eyes dance around taking in everyone and everything.

Your legs are getting stronger and more balanced as you confidently pull yourself up to stand, walking along furniture, climbing stairs and people alike. 

Unsurprisingly your feet are growing at a rapid rate, the only part of onesies that don't fit you are the foot holes. But I guess it was inevitable you would inherit your Daddy's feet.

You really enjoy the rhythm of the day, dancing to your own beat as you explore looking for new adventures. 

I love watching you grow and change, seeing you glow with pride when you accomplish a goal. 

Nine months of happiness you have given me. There's not a day passed since you were born that I haven't been able to find joy in my life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment